- [S824] ILL 1850 Census recorded as Extract #1169, 1850 Illinois Federal Census and Index (). Hereinafter cited as Illinois 1850 Census.
- [S1358] ILL 1840 Census recorded as Extract #1717, 1840 Illinois Federal Census and Index (.)
- [S1518] LawrenceCoILL Deed records, 1821-1936 recorded as Extract #13488, Lawrence county, Illinois Deed records, 1821-1936 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1981)or, FHL#1311699 -1311716. Hereinafter cited as Lawrence county, Illinois Deed records, 1821-1936.
- [S2771] ILL Census 1870 recorded as Extract #3498
1870 Illinois Census and Index, Original, FHL#545685-545794; 295406-295442.
- [S2795] ILL Census 1880 recorded as Extract #3522
1880 Illinois Census and Soundex, 1880 Original.
- [S4318] US Civil War Pension Index: General Index to Pension Files, 1861-1934 recorded as Extract #1677 National Archives and Records Administration, Civil War Pension Index: General Index to Pension Files, 1861-1934 (Washington, D.C.: https://www.fold3.com/search?keywords=mccreary&general.title.id=24:Civil+War+%22Widows%27+Pensions%22, http://www.ancestry.com, or, T288, 546 rolls. Hereinafter cited as Civil War Pension Index.
- [S5201] ILL Census 1860 recorded as Extract #7117
1860 Illinois Federal Census Index, Original and Book.
- [S6182] KS Census 1880 recorded as Extract #8501
1880 Kansas Federal Census and Soundex.
- [S6686] Genealogy - Ancestry recorded as Extract #9118
"Ancestry.com", listserve message to http://search.ancestry.com. Printout dated 17 Jan 2001. Hereinafter cited as Ancestry.
- [S8983] US Cemeteries recorded as Extract #10584
Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/index.html. Hereinafter cited as FindAGrave.
- [S10774] MO Death Certificates, 1910 – 1959 recorded as Extract #11527, Missouri State Archives
Missouri Death Certificates, 1910 – 1959 (http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/resources/deathcertificates/: Missouri State Archives). Hereinafter cited as Missouri Death Certificates, 1910 – 1959.
- [S10980] Land Records recorded as Extract #11691 Originals: US Government Land Office, TRANSCRIBED BY; from online http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/.
- [S11040] Ill Deaths and Stillbirths, 1916-1947 recorded as Extract #11751 Extracted: Illinois Deaths and Stillbirths, 1916-1947, TRANSCRIBED BY State of Illinois; from online http:www.familysearch.org; Printout dated 03/12/2011.
- [S13598] Ill Marriage Index, 1860-1920 recorded as Extract #13265: Illinois, Marriage Index, 1860-1920, TRANSCRIBED BY; from online http://www.ancestry.com.